Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year, Happy New Blog Look!

Best Blogger Tips

To usher in the new year, I have completely revamped my entire site's layout. I had initially availed of the service of a really cool blog designer but the transaction did not push through because she had to temporarily put a halt to her blog designing business due to some urgent family matters. 


So with not much of a choice left, i had to muster whatever techie juices i had in my brain (which is not a lot) to somehow tweak the coding in my template and get the look i like. Thank God for Google i was lead to numerous websites that offered help in customizing a blog design. 

Of course much has to be done with the overall look of the site. I would still need to change the fonts, font sizing, layout, and add a few more widgets here and there. But for now, this is all my very limited html coding skills allows me to do and i would say i'm pretty much satisfied with how everything turned out (especially the signature i have added in all of my posts). Too bad though i completely forgot to capture a screenshot of my old blog's look for comparison. It would have been a great before and after transformation. 


Let me end this post by wishing all you lovelies... 



Photobucket 






2 comments:

  1. Loving your new layout sis.. :) Happy new year and may you have a more fruitful 2012! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely out there.
    Gemmy Dashboard Talking Xmas Homer Simpson

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!