What the Label Says
Clear, Girl Boy (Fawn Blonde, Beguille (Full-bodied Taupe), Show Off (Rich Brown)
|MY BARE EYEBROWS|
I have very sparse eyebrows so i have to do a whole lot of filling in to make them look thicker and more defined.
|MY EYEBROWS AFTER APPLIED WITH IN2IT EYEBROW POWDER (THE LIGHTEST SHADE) AND SET WITH|
MAC BROW SET IN BEGUILLE &
MY EYEBROWS AFTER APPLIED WITH IN2IT EYEBROW POWDER (THE LIGHTEST SHADE) AND SET WITH
MAC BROW SET IN BEGUILLE
For the longest time, i have always used my trusted In2It Eyebrow Powder to groom my eyebrows. They worked fine, but they did not do a very good job of making my eyebrows stay in place and with my oily skin plus sweat, i notice that the powder tends to fade by the end of the day. Sometimes, i even end up with very unnatural and harsh looking brows.
This was recommended to me by a friend who has this in Girl Boy. So how did this fair? Read on.
- Gives you natural looking thicker and fuller brows
- keeps my eyebrows in place all day
- doesn't flake
- lightens my eyebrow so they don't look too harsh and unnatural. if you have very black eyebrows, this would help lighten it up and give you a more softened look or to match your dyed/lightened hair.
- has micro shimmers but is barely noticeable unless you look really closely to the eyebrows
- dries within minutes
- the spoolie tends to pick up a lot of product when you pull it out, so make sure to remove any excess before applying on your brows. i made this mistake once and my brows made me look like a witch!
- the smell is terrible. i swear it stinks. i have very sensitive nose so the smell is magnified like 10X! i don't know how to describe the scent, it smells "chemicalish", if their's such a word. i got a headache the first time i used this because of the smell. i have gotten quite used to with the smell now so it's not really that terrible anymore. but i still find myself holding my breathe sometimes when i'm applying this.
- take care not to use too much product on your brows (the spoolie picks a lot)
- what i do first is i shape my eyebrows by tracing the edges with In2It Eyebrow Powder (the middle shade). this would serve as my drawing guide.
- i then fill in my brows with In2It Eyebrow Powder (the lightest shade) to lightly fill in my brows
- then i apply MAC Brow Set to set my brows in place and to fill in whatever patches not covered by In2It
- i personally do not use the spoolie that it comes with to apply the product. i find that using a brush comb instead makes it easier for me to apply the product and groom and shape my brows.