Friday, July 22, 2011

Missha Perfect Cover NEW SHADE! Yey!

Best Blogger Tips

As some of you may already know, I am in love and very loyal to my trusty Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #23. After a lot of bb cream trials, this is the only one that worked for me. I have been using this for over 2 years now and i NEVER leave home without it, and i mean, never... even when i only have to go to the sari-sari store next door i still put this on. haha.

i was ecstatic when i found out yesterday that Missha has just released a new shade, #27 in Honey Beige.  Although i love #23, i still find it a bit too light. I tried #42, but it was waay too dark too. #27 might just be perfect. I also love that they say that this shade gives good coverage for those with olive skin tone. i only learned late last year (thanks to a very knowledgeable MAC lady at Marrionaud) that i have olive skin tone, all the while i thought i had golden yellow undertones which explains why my foundation shades prior to this knowledge were all wrong. 

This is the New Shade in #27:


MISSHA #27 HONEY BEIGE
* PHOTO CREDITS: MISSHA US

I am soooooo excited to try this out! I am already running low on my Missha PC so what great timing this is! Unfortunately though, I cannot find yet a local seller for this new shade. I might need to join a Pre-Order for this. This new shade is on sale at the Missha US site, only $8.99. but they don't accept orders outside the US so what a booo!  

i'll post a review once i get hold of this. i can't wait!

♥ 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!