Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nyx Haul from

Best Blogger Tips

Look what came in the mail yesterday? I love NYX!

About 2 1/2 weeks ago i placed an order for some NYX stuff at They sell NYX items at incredibly low prices. The downside though is that all of the items are pre-order so you need to wait at least 2-3 weeks for your orders to arrive.

How it works is that you place an order on their site, pay 70% of the total amount, and wait for your items to arrive. The remaining 30% you pay when your items arrive. What i really like about this site is that ordering is so easy, they regularly give you updates via email on the status of your orders, and they have store promos once in a while (they have one now until oct.31 only).

Here's what i got: 
NYX Round Lipsticks (P 95.00 / each)
Iconic, Lousiana, Femme, Spell Bound, Chic, Haute Couture, Perfect, 
and Fig (now on my 3rd tube)

NYX Slim Lip Pencil (P 95.00/ each)
Coral, Hot Pink, Nude Pink, Deep Red

NYX Liquid Eye Liner (P 195.00/ each)
Black & Brown

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil (P 175.00/ each)
Black & Brown

I love NYX cosmetics! They're really cheap and the quality is really great. What i am most happy about now is that they are so easy to purchase. I recall having to order from Cherry Culture before just to get hold of NYX items and pay ridiculous shipping fees from the US to the Philippines. I can't wait to review all of these! 

♥ blushbaby


  1. OMG! These prices are unbelievable! I pay about P180+ for a NYX roundlipstick, and here you have tons for just P95 a piece! Thank you so much for sharing this. I'll try to buy from soon. And I agree with you, NYX products are awesome for being affordable yet good in quality. :)

  2. @Sumi: I know, they're super cheap right? I'm so glad i found the site. You have to wait for 2-3 weeks though so if you're in a hurry, it's not a very good idea.

  3. sorry, but what is P?

  4. The New York Pass is a 'smart card' - like a credit card with a computer chip inside - which allows you fully cash free admission to over 80 popular New York tourist attractions.


I'd love to hear your thoughts!