Sunday, April 17, 2011

ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow

Best Blogger Tips





NO FLASH
WITH FLASH


What the Label Says

This exquisite, delicate, pigment payoff makes cheeks radiant combined with a healthy-looking glow.  Infused with texturizing agents, skin feels smooth and pores are minimized.


Price:
P 120 in ELF Counters in Major Department Stores & Watson's



***

This has always been my go-to blush. During days when i'm too lazy to decide my blush of the day, i always find myself choosing this.


The Good
- good pigmentation
- the sheer peachy pink color with little sparkles gives me the perfect glow from within look
- i think this would look good on any complexion (I'm NC35 for reference)
- inexpensive
- smooth and blends wonderfully
- can be a dupe for NARS Orgasm 


when swatched



The Bad
- a little too powdery
- i don't like the slide-to-open packaging
- doesn't really last long


Final Verdict
A+


**






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!