Thursday, April 21, 2011

MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O' Peach

Best Blogger Tips





What the Label Says

Color for the cheeks and face.

Shade: Pinch O' Peach (Warm Peach - Sheertone)
in 6g/0.21oz


Price:
$19.50 in MAC
Bought this on Ebay for P1,100.00


***

This is not one of my favorite MAC blushes. The color is nice on the pan but sadly it does not flatter my skin-tone. It's too sheer for my liking and hardly shows up on my NC35 skin.

On the pan, it looks more pink than peach. I don't know why MAC describes this as Warm Peach. This blush would probably look better on fairer skin tones.  


Swatches





The Good
- no weird smell
- texture is smooth 
- this did not broke me out
- staying power is REALLY good (second to NARS)

The Bad
- too sheer for my liking
- color does not show up on my NC35 skin tone


Final Verdict
B-
Quality wise, this blush is really good (as most MAC blushes are).
I'm giving this a B- because the shade is not really for me. 


**






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!