What the Label Says
Powder Blush is a silky-textured, quilted compact powder with rich pigmentation that provides long-lasting wear. All shades deliver a healthy, natural-looking glow.
NYX Powder blushes comes in 25 shades.
I got this in Pinched (peachy-pink with shimmers)
$6.00 at Cherry Culture (had this shipped to my friend's US address)
Local online resellers sell this for P330-350
I have a thing for peachy pink shimmery blushes. I find that they just suit my NC35 skin tone really well and gives me a nice glow. i love nyx products and during my last mini haul from CherryCulture, i knew i had to get this blush.
- i love the color! just the perfect peachy pink shade for me
- a dupe for NARS Orgasm (i'll post swatch comparison soon)
- Pinched is not as smooth and silky compared to my other NYX blushes
- don't expect the texture to be the same as the higher end blushes
- tends to be chalky and i experienced fallouts
The chalkiness do not really bother me. I love NYX blushes and you really get your money's worth! I will definitely repurchase.