Thursday, April 21, 2011

Missha BB Boomer

Best Blogger Tips

What the Label Says

BB Boomer gives Missha’s M BB Cream a boost that will increase it’s effect and extend its wearability. With added pearlized luminescence the BB Boomer will provide a radiant glow for a dewy complexion and angelic sheen. 

- Whitening + Wrinkle repairing
- Containing moringa, patent ingredient, mannan and olive ingredients which have an affinity with skin, it keeps moisture on the skin and creates moisture shield, leaving it moisturized after makeup.
- Containing adenosine and arbutin, it improves skin tone and fine lines.
Size:
40ml

Price:
P700+ (bought mine from SkinfoodPreOrder)



Swatches 

When squeezed out of the tube it looks creamy white

When blended, it gives a pink iridescent color to the skin


General Review
As all of you may well know, i'm in love with my Missha Perfect Cover! A few months after i've discovered Missha PC, i finally decided to give this BB Primer a try. So how did this fare? Read on.  


The Good
- this did not broke me out
- it smells of baby powder. fortunately, the smell does not irritate me.
- feel lightweight to the skin
- consistency is just right. makes it easy to apply on the face
- moisturizes my face and gives it a smooth finish 
- gives a glowy, luminous look to my face
- this makes my BB cream last longer for an additional 3-4 hours compared to putting on BB cream only



The Bad
- did not do anything to control the oiliness of my face



Final Verdict
A+
I've been using this everyday and would not miss to put this on before applying my BB Cream. 



***






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!