What the Label Says
P700+ (bought mine from SkinfoodPreOrder)
|When squeezed out of the tube it looks creamy white|
|When blended, it gives a pink iridescent color to the skin|
As all of you may well know, i'm in love with my Missha Perfect Cover! A few months after i've discovered Missha PC, i finally decided to give this BB Primer a try. So how did this fare? Read on.
- this did not broke me out
- it smells of baby powder. fortunately, the smell does not irritate me.
- feel lightweight to the skin
- consistency is just right. makes it easy to apply on the face
- moisturizes my face and gives it a smooth finish
- gives a glowy, luminous look to my face
- this makes my BB cream last longer for an additional 3-4 hours compared to putting on BB cream only
- did not do anything to control the oiliness of my face
I've been using this everyday and would not miss to put this on before applying my BB Cream.