Thursday, April 21, 2011

ELF Two Way Cake Foundation

Best Blogger Tips


i've hit the pan!


What the Label Says

No info of this foundie can be found on ELF's website. 



RETAIL PRICE

Php 249.75 (at ELF counters in Major department stores)


WEIGHT 

8.5 grams / 0.3 oz.



SHADES : 
I got Rosy Beige (I'm NC35 for reference)
There are i think 3 other shades. Rosy Beige is the mid shade among the four. 


Swatches


my bare wrists

after applying ELF 2 way cake foundation


***

The Good
- i love the coverage! i find this has even better coverage than my MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundie. 
- it has SPF 15
- powder is finely milled
- this did not broke me out
- inexpensive
- no weird scent
- gives a smooth, matte finish when applied


The Bad
- packaging looks cheap (made of shiny plastic)
- the breathing holes found underneath the packaging is too big. not very hygienic. 
- the mirror inside my compact easily fell off. 


Final Verdict
A+
I LOVE LOVE this foundie! i even use this more often than my MAC Studio Fix foundie! 


**






3 comments:

  1. Really? You like it more than Mac? Well, it's good to know that you can buy a good foundation for only P249!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i do. I have been using only this for the past year. you should try it out!

      Delete
  2. i want to like this review but you didnt even specify your skin type.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!