What the Label Says
It's not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It's like nothing you've experienced before. It's lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte. These long-lasting lip creams come in 11 different colors that will be sure to keep your lips moisturized and colorful!
Comes in 11 fun shades
Bought this for P350.00 at Digital Traincase
|FROM L-R: Antwerp, San Paolo|
ANTWERP: a gorgeous coral shade. almosy neonish when applied heavily, but great for everyday wear when applied just right.
SAO PAOLO: Vivid pink, with a hint of red.
|FROM L-R: Antwerp, Sao Paolo|
- it has a sweet, vanilla icing, cake like smell that i can't explain but i love
- applies smoothly, glides on lips like butter
- super long lasting
- if you love matte lippies, this is definately a must try!
- comes with the standard doe foot applicator which makes it easier to apply on the lips and distributes color evenly
- a tube will last a long time
- color is buildable
- feels light and non-lipsticky
- it emphasizes dry lips, so its best to ex foliate and moisturize lips before application
- since its creamy, i find that it tends to settle on the lip lines. it s best to apply lip balm first.
NOTE: Colors on the tube is exactly the same color when swatched. but swatches posted may not be exactly the same color as actual product.