Friday, April 15, 2011

NYX Haul 2

Best Blogger Tips
I hate slow, boring days... i'm always tempted to shop online.

Well Tuesday was one of those days, and guess where my lazy fingers brought me? 
To DigitalTraincase! I have only recently bought 3 lippies from Avon and 2 lippies from Maybellie so i didn't really need to buy any lippies this soon.. but when i visited the site, i couldn't resist! And so, i finally gave in to temptation and bought not one, but 5 (!) NYX lippies and 2 of their newest lippie, the Soft Matte Lip Cream Lipsticks! 


I just love NYX lippies! They're creamy, glides on smoothly and highly pigmented. And what's, they don't break the bank! If this keeps on, i might just end up collecting all colors!

It's gonna be a pretty busy week next week so i'm confident my online shopping will be on a hiatus... for a while. haha. I'll post reviews/swatches of them soon. 


**






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!